Ahjo Accelerator Program helps ambitious teams take the next step with their business idea. The program brings experienced entrepreneurs, coaches and experts in various fields to help the teams with their business model validation, product development, and raising funding. Out of Ahjo (forge in English), every team comes out more prepared for the next stage of making the business reality. The outcome might be the first customer, funding, or a product with validated value to customers.
ScheduleAhjo is an six-week period of training, coaching, and working, starting on October 29th, with a grand finale on December 2nd.
The way we workThe first weeks of the program follow the same agenda. Teams commit to attend the following weekly events:
- Weekly coaching sessions: Held by Annie Talvasto, teams can choose suitable time
- Once per week: guest speaker and team coaching sessions
- During the week: occasional meetings for the teams to get together and get support
Guest speakers' topicsEvery week we will have a new guest speaker on the programme, who will tell about his/her topic and then give advice for every team:
- 29.10 - 30.10 (Bootcamp): IT in entrepreneurship, Startup development kit, MVP, Lean Methodology
- 1 week: 31.10 - 4.11: Obstacles startups might face
- 2 week: 7.11 - 11.11: Marketing for startups / Startup development
- 3 week: 19.11: Pitching (full day)
- 4 week: 21.11 - 25.11: Intellectual property, How to protect the logo, Types of legal entities in Finland Note! The topics can be subject to change
Apply nowApplication deadline is October 20th, but teams are being selected already. A limited number of teams can be selected, so apply now! All events are available only for the teams in the program.
Every week brings new guests to give a talk. Also, each team gets a chance to talk with the guest about their idea.
- Oct. 29-30th: Ahjo pre-camp for teams
- Nov. 1st to Dec. 2nd: Weekly talks, speakers to be published later.
- Dec 2nd: Demoday aka Grande finale party
Head coachThe head coach of the program is Annie Talvasto. She is an entrepreneur, who has experience of founding startups, thus can give valuable insights.As well as that Annie works in Microsoft as a StartupEvangelist. Annie will guide, coach, and challenge you to make your ideas happen in this fast-paced program.
Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: Weblizar